Make a new advance decision
You can make an advance decision online or you can use a paper form.
You do not need to use a solicitor, we can help you make one for free.
Our template form will guide you through some questions to help you complete it. If you would like some help along the way, call our nurse on 0800 999 2434.
Refusing treatment for coronavirus
If you want to include the statement from the previous page (or your own wording) that refuses all life-sustaining treatment for coronavirus then you will need to add it:
- online – add into section called ‘other scenarios’
- paper form – add into section 4.E
Make an advance decision online
Create an account to start your advance decision online.
Using our online form you can:
- save your form and complete it later
- review your answers and fix any mistakes
- print multiple copies to share
You will need to print the form and sign it when you’ve finished.
Use a paper form
Page last reviewed: 03 April 2020